Monday, February 8, 2010

Fallin is 2 MONTHS OLD!!

Little Fallin is 2 months old!!!  Crazy...time has FLOWN BY!  We took her to the doctor today for her 2 month well check and she got a GREAT report!!  Here are her stats...

12 lbs 12 oz (90% percentile)
23 3/4 in (75% percentile)

She is GROWING LIKE A WEED!!  The doctor told us that she is holding her head up like a 4 month old...WHAT?!?!  It must be something in this breast milk of mine...good thing I'm donating some of it (since I could feed an entire church nursery of babies...seriously.  I'm adding "wet nurse" to my resume...not really...but kind of.)!  There will be advanced babies roaming the town! :)  HA

We gave Fallin a "real bath" last night.  We've been giving her sponge baths since the first "real bath" was SUPER TRAUMATIC....poop EVERYWHERE.  She did GREAT this time :).

Here are some funny pics from last night!




More pics and fun stories to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment