Saturday, October 3, 2009

Line Camp=Tube Like

Since I'm behind the bandwagon on this blog thing, let's just rewind a few months on the pregnancy.  Just to give you some context, Bryce and I started telling our friends at the beginning of June (when we started the second trimester).  The month of June is crazy for me at work with New Student Orientation.  The month of July is even more crazy with Baylor Line Camp (the program I'm specifically in charge of)!  August is crazy with Welcome Week and the start of classes, so a lot of our friends didn't find out we were pregs until the end of the SUMMER!

I didn't start really showing (so that other people could tell) until August-ish.  I spent the summer months looking tube-like.  It just looked like I had gained some weight in the middle--I could tell I was thickening up, but other people probably thought I had just gained a few lbs!  Here are some July pics to show you what I'm talking about.

At the Line Camp Service Project performing some first aid--about 20-21 weeks.


Khall, Smudd, and I at another Line Camp Service Project--looking tube like.  These t-shirts aren't the most flattering (19 weeks).

I was feeling good during camp since I was in my second trimester.  I can't say too much for that first trimester--I was throwing up 3-4 times a day.  I felt SO BAD.  I prayed and prayed and prayed that I would feel better and have my energy back for the summer months--I needed it to keep up with the 17-19 year olds that I had to run around with!  The puking stopped and I felt great--Line Camp was a success--Fallin and I stayed healthy--all was good!  I am so thankful that it's been a healthy pregnancy so far!

Sic 'em Bears (we are about to WIN)!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to the blog world Fallin! I can't wait to meet you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete