Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm taking the plunge...

Well, here goes nothing!  I've always been a little scared of the blog idea.  I love reading other people's blogs, but didn't think the blog world was for me.  After many MANY urgings from friends and family with a baby on the way...now is the time!  I've become a blogger!

Bryce and I are expecting our first LITTLE KIDDO on December 8th!  Fallin Kate will hopefully make her appearance around that date and we are super excited!  We found out I was pregnant at the end of March and shared the good news with all around June!  Since I have such a crazy summer schedule at work, the real word didn't get out until a few months ago!  Fallin and I have survived Orientation, Line Camp, and Welcome Week--she's pretty resilient on no sleep!

I hope to post some pictures soon of the baby belly (Chancy, I know you are dying).  I've looked "tube like" for most of my pregnancy--I must have a lot of room in there for her to grow!  Now that I'm 30 weeks, she popped out and made her appearance.  My stomach is getting bigger every day it seems!  I think I have a few pictures from Line Camp (July) of my tube-like self for those who want to indulge.  I'll look for those and post 'em up!

Well, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment