Saturday, December 5, 2009

Inducing on Wednesday!

Well--Fallin likes it in there!  She doesn't want to come out, so we are going to have to go in there and get her!  Bryce and I went to the doctor last Monday and I was still .5 cm dilated.  I asked the doctor-- "what do we do?!?"  He said..."I'll induce you next week if you want!"  OKAY--let's do it!

So, if she doesn't come before her due date (this Tuesday, December 8th) we will check in to the hospital on Wednesday, December 9th to be induced!  We are ready to meet little Fallin!

Bryce and I hit up Cafe Capp this morning for some pancakes--this is my last Saturday with a big belly!  We thought we would capture the moment!

I'm spending the weekend resting--I had a pretty lazy day today which involved napping.  I usually can't sleep through the whole night--I have to pee, I'm uncomfortable, etc. SO I was glad to grab a nap today.  Bryce is working tonight, so I am just hanging out--I think we have everything ready for her arrival!  I hope we do...

This past Friday was my last day in the office!  I am going to work from home on Monday and take Tuesday off to prepare for WEDNESDAY!!!  I'll be on maternity leave until March 1st--woo!  

Come on FAL...we are ready to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. Emily!!! You look awesome! SO much cuter than I was looking a few days before my due date... ha! I can't wait for Fallin to be here!! We're praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete