Sunday, November 29, 2009

9 more days!

9 more days until Fallin's due date!!!  I can't believe it's finally here!!  Bryce and I go tomorrow for our 39 week appointment and hopefully I will have made some progress in the last week.  The past two weeks I have been .5 cm dilated...I thought I might be more since I've felt SUPER uncomfortable, but apparently not!  Cross your fingers that she will be further along this week!

I finally downloaded some pictures off of my camera--so, here's the sympathy suit pic!  I took several, but this is my favorite.  Bryce is really looking like he enjoys the 30 pound suit--I asked him to tie his shoe...but he cheated...


Fallin's letters for her wall finally came in and they were TOTALLY WORTH the wait!!!  We just sent in fabric samples and paint samples....and here is the final product!  The woman that hand painted these did an AWESOME JOB!!  If you want to check out her website, visit www.thewritingonthewalls.net.  


We wanted to make sure the car seat/stroller worked, so Bamboo the panda took them for a spin.  He's keeping Fallin's spot warm until she comes!


The other weekend, Matt and Holly Burchett placed the FIRST hole in the wall in our house.  It only seems appropriate that they would since they were the first people to live with us just a few weeks after we bought the house!!  Matt and Holly came over and helped us hang the curtains (both are pros) and Fallin's letters over her crib.  BRYCE hung the frames on the wall below and he DID AWESOME.  He's a perfectionist, so I thought it would take a while...and it did BUT IT LOOKS GREAT!


Here's her crib area with the cute letters!!!  And she has a little monkey waiting for her in there!


We just need a few more things, and her room is done!!!  For the sake of her baby book, I'm printing these and calling it good!  We are waiting for a cute pillow to come in for her chair and mom is bringing down a floor lamp...details, details...

Hopefully the next time I post, there will be a little FALLIN here!  Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

  1. I missed your latest blog posts somehow... I have been thinking/praying for you a lot this week! I know you are getting super anxious, excited, uncomfortable! :) Hang in there, little Fallin will be here when she's ready! I can't wait to meet her! Take care!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! I am so excited and happy for you. I LOVE what you have done with the nursery! Can't wait to see pictures of Fallin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Emily! I found your blog through Katie's! Can't wait to see pics of precious Fallin!!!

    ReplyDelete