Friday, November 13, 2009

Showers of Pumpkins!

It's been a busy few weeks around here!  Time flies when you are having fun--and staying busy!  Bryce and I finished our childbirth class--and passed!  I guess this means we can really have a baby now!  The last class, Bryce got to wear the "sympathy suit" and I took TONS of photos!  I made him tie his shoes with the 30 pound belly and boobs on.  He wouldn't let me put them on facebook or the blog...but they might make a sneaky appearance!

Freshman Class Council (the student organization I advise) had a Halloween party and I had to dress up.  The costume is pretty lame, but I thought it worked...


My office hosted a Baylor Baby Shower for Bryce and me!  It was SO CUTE...and pumpkin themed!  They knew that opening presents in front of the crowd was NOT my favorite thing to do...so, they made it come and go!  It was perfect!  Check out the cute decorating...


They had an area where you could write blessing for little Fallin!  Bryce and I had a blast reading these when we got home!


Here's the team!  They are so great!  I am SO lucky to work with such great people!  They are my little Waco Family!  Bryce and Em love NSP!


The very NEXT weekend, Becky and her mom hosted a shower for me in Dallas!  We had a blast!  Plano friends, high school friends, college friends, SMU friends--it was a mixed bag of FUN at Becky's house!  Mom captured a few moments below...and yes, I am wearing the same outfit I wore to the Baylor shower.  You only have so much to choose from when you are pregs.

Some Delta Love from my friends!


Aunt B and Grandmomma Britt--the hostesses with the mostest!

The weekend in Dallas was FUN...and busy!  I got almost ALL of my Christmas shopping done since I will be a little busy during my traditional shopping time in early December.  I made and list and made it happen--now I have to wrap...

I start going to the doctor every week this week!  On Monday, the doctor said that I was a "zero" if he had to put a number on it.  He said that I should plan for a month, but it could be any day...AHHHHH!!!  So, Bryce and I are trying to put the finishing touches on Fallin's room and ordering a TON of stuff that we need...it should be here next week!

More updates to come!  I'll post pictures of her room when it's all ready!!  Now off to pack that hospital bag...just in case!


No comments:

Post a Comment