Sunday, October 17, 2010

PUMPKINS!

After such a poopy week, we decided that we needed to have some FUN this weekend and get the HECK out of the house!!!!!!!! Saturday marked the FIRST day in four days that Fallin didn't have diarrhea...THANK GOD! I hope that doesn't happen again...anytime soon!

We were on a mission on Saturday--FAMILY PICTURE OUTFITS! We had scouted out every store in Waco...nothing was doing it for me. On a whim, we decided to go to North Park in Dallas to see what we could find. As luck would have it, after two malls, we found coordinating outfits! Not matchy matchy...just coordinating! I hope the pics turn out GOOD!!!

Fallin also got some new shoes. We've been looking for a pair with real soles...not just soft ones. She's been standing and trying to walk, so we want her to have some grip. She's always barefoot at home, but she wears shoes to school--again, the Waco selections weren't doing it for us. We found her the CUTEST shoes at Nordstrom (Bryce, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life)...they are a brand called See Kai Run and they are AMAZING!
HOW CUTE?!? That's the biggest picture of them EVER!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Today, we went to church and then went to a pumpkin patch with our neighbors, the Sutherlands!! Brooklynn had a bad ear infection--so she wasn't too excited about the pumpkin patch, but she powered through and we got some cute pictures! Sherri got the girls matching shirts!!


Of course Fallin wants to take the pumpkin that's not hers :-/.


Fal sporting her chuck T's and skinny jeans on the pile of baby pumpkins!


Family pic! We are so used to just taking pictures of Fallin...or one of us with Fallin...so THANKS to the pumpkin patch lady for snappin' a shot!

HOMECOMING WEEK is coming up and I am SO excited!! I hope I can negotiate the camera, stroller, and baby on the parade route...I'll be flying solo since Bryce will be at the stadium! OH WELL...WORTH IT! Sic 'EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment