I wondered if it would be true--and it is...Fallin has to get tubes! After four failed antibiotics for her ear infections, it was time. We went to the ENT on Friday and he sealed the deal--it was time. After hearing my "i had 7 sets of tubes" song and dance, he was surprised he hadn't seen us sooner. October 4th is D-Day...I hope those tubes help her feel better...I know they will!!
Fallin got to meet her Uncle Kyle last week...well, two weeks ago. Kyle is in boarding school, so it had been a LONG time since I had seen him. This was his very first time to meet the girl--we had fun hanging out. Kyle's grown about 20932938 inches since I saw him last (he's 16)...I think he's 6' 2" and still growing. Fallin is SUPER out of it...she was sleepy. No more day trips to Dallas...rough day.
Fallin's TOMS came in this week, but they were TOO SMALL. UGH. I thought we got the right size, but they apparently run small or Fallin grows REALLY FAST. We had to send them back for another size (which is backordered, of course), but they were so cute we had to take a few pics. I can't wait for the new pair to come in!!! In the meantime...she's still running around barefoot! And by running, I mean, crawling...no walking...yet.
Today, we took the plunge and went to church! We hadn't been to church since Fallin was born--we hadn't settled on a place in Waco and we were freaked about leaving her in the nursery...BUT we took the plunge TODAY! We went to FBC Woodway with Scot, Brooke, and Madelyn...the nursery was great...Sunday school was great...company was great! We had a good morning...I think she liked it! We took these pictures before we left!
This week is picture week at school--hilarious...we will see how those turn out. I'm on the hunt for cute Halloween costumes (for 5 minutes of wear, I'm sure), birthday party ideas, AND clothes for our family pictures coming up at the end of October. Next weekend, Grandmother Spink is coming in town from Georgia to meet Fallin...we should have some memorable shots from all of that!!
Yay for tubes, brothers, new shoes and new friends!! :) Glad Fallin liked the nursery! It is hard to leave your kiddo... I get it! I cried the first time we did it! Love you!
ReplyDelete