Well...it's been a while! I made it through my summer at work--Orientation, Line Camp, and Welcome Week. September is all about recovery time...and it's been great so far! I've taken some time off (and have more to come), not felt guilty not checking and responding to email at night and on the weekends--it's nice! Sometimes you need a break!
Speaking of breaks--Bryce is NOT having a break right now! His busy season is NOW. Football season started last week, so he has been running around like a crazy person (kind of like my summer). Fallin and I have gone to the Baylor games...for a little while...decked out in our Baylor gear! She looks pretty cute...don't ya think?

We also had a few play dates with our friend, Madelyn. She is six months, so the girls just kinda stare at each other. Today, Fallin was trying to steal Madely's passy. Brooke and I will tell them these funny stories about them when their older. Here's a few great pics of the ladies...hilarious faces!
Over the Labor Day holiday, Bryce and I took Fallin to the zoo! She had a good time...for only being 9 months old! HA--she was waving at the ducks and the fish. I think the zoo will be SO much more fun when it's a little cooler outside. Fal took a FAT NAP when we got home!
I'm going to try to make a good effort to post each week...Sundays! I'm going to try! We will see how it goes. YAY for Fall and Football!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment