http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUG3Z8Hxa5I
Even though the video is totally cool, I will never own a swagger wagon. HA.
It's been a LONG time since I've posted a blog...work has been crazy! May is the calm before the storm, so I am hunkering down and getting ready for a great summer of WELCOMING new students to Baylor. I hope to get all of my NSP swag on a onesie so that Fallin can fit in with the big kids. When I haven't been working, I've been on the road with Fal! We've made a few trips to big D--staying BUSY!
We borrowed one of my FAV student's camera this week because IT'S AWESOME and decided, by the end of the week, that we needed it. Bryce justified the purchase...Happy Mother's Day AND Father's Day! LOVE IT...let's justify that. Our Cannon Rebel XS (or something like that) will be coming in next week! Here are some of my fav pics from Esther's Camera!
Until next time...hopefully it won't be another MONTH!!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment